Fern has drawn on its 35 years of experience and customer feedback to ensure the operation and use of our solutions is extremely intuitive and very easy to use. Fern offers a worldwide standard system that allows configuration for each individual user including menu options, icons, language, screen settings and background – in addition to configurable parameters for products and workflow.
Fern software has been regularly reviewed by CGAP since it was invited in 1998 to subject its software to their independent assessment. In a CGAP’s Software Reviews of 80 software systems from around the world, Abacus received the highest score covering the five areas examined (4 is the highest score):
Some key ease-of-use features that were noted include:
|Item||Abacus Feature Assessed||Fern Score||Fern Rating|
|2||Ease of Use||4||Best|
Navigation is intuitive as processes follow a clean and logical flow,
- Data entry is through clear and uncluttered forms,
- Most commands have additional keyboard shortcuts and associated icons,
- Functionality and parameters can be established on the menu to make the interface as simple as required,
- A comprehensive, context sensitive Help File and user manual.
- Online help via direct access available
- Automatic error log with instant detailed analysis together with direct email to Fern customer support.
- Straightforward day end processes that can be run by the average user
Click here to request for Fern Software brochures!