We understand that choosing the right software solution for your business can be a challenge: with many options to choose from, and often no easy way to cut through the vendor-speak and find out how the solution actually performs in a real-life environment, it’s hardly surprising that implementations are “often characterized by repeated changes in scope, budget overruns, and delays, and result in significant functional gaps between what is needed and what the solution can accomplish”*
Our approach to working with financial institutions who are looking for a new solution to help support a new stage in their growth is to engage with all areas of the business, ensuring that we:
- understand how we can support the key business drivers behind the planned system replacement
- can enable both the products you have now, and the ones you want to offer in the future
- will be able to improve efficiency through improved workflows and enhanced controls
- can provide your management with the level of insight into their data that drives informed decision making
- can clearly and unambiguously demonstrate that we will meet your identified needs, and explain how we will achieve it
Our open and transparent approach to working with potential clients ensures there are no unpleasant surprises on either side: the key to a strong working relationship that ultimately will make your business stronger.
*Extract from CGAP’s “Information Systems Technology Guide, which can be downloaded here.
Click here to request for Fern Software brochures!