Fern has a range of different products and modules to suit the needs of the smallest SACCO to the largest development bank. However, the underlying theme of our solutions is the flexibility for users to configure their own version to suit their specific needs using the built-in parameters. This not only saves the customer the cost of customisation, but also allows them to see options being used by other clients and to test different products easily in the test system that comes with the software.
Fern is used to dealing with challenging environments such as remote locations with poor infrastructure, low or intermittent connectivity and competition for IT skills. Our solutions therefore work hosted in the cloud, hosted on a head office server or installed on a branch laptop; support centralised or decentralised branch databases; and are able to be linked to mobile and branchless banking platforms for increased outreach into rural areas. Day-to-day maintenance has been intentionally designed to be straightforward and time-efficient, minimising the time spent on end-of-day or backup routines in order to maximise the time spent running your business.
- Define innovative and customer centric products
- Engage with your customers
- Leverage alternative delivery channels
- Work effectively wherever you are
- Make sense from your data
- Monitor the social impact your services are having
- Keep on top of your finances
- Manage your credit portfolio
- Offer your customer multiple touch points
- Spend time running your business not your it system
Click here to request for Fern Software brochures!